Marc W. Rubin’s practice is concentrated on the representation of families and family businesses, providing business, estate planning and taxation services to them. Marc W. Rubin has extensive experience in the purchase and sale of businesses and the planning of intergenerational business transfers. He also often works with other members of the firm’s Corporate and Commercial Law representations involving complex tax deferred exchanges of real estate.
- Ohio, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court
- L.L.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 1975
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1974
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1971
- Counsel for seller of mid-market capital goods manufacturer.
- Counsel for seller of mid-market aerospace manufacturer.
- Representation of privately held regional packaging supplier on full range of business matters.
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Medical and Industrial Capital Goods Manufacturer, Director (1996-2016)
- Hobby and Game Manufacturer, Director (1975-1998, 2002-present)