Jesse Knowlden has a general practice with an emphasis in criminal defense and civil litigation. He has successfully represented and defended clients facing a range of charges from minor misdemeanors to murder. In the civil context, Jesse has achieved favorable outcomes for his clients in a wide variety of litigation and business matters. He also has experience in business and commercial law, collections, foreclosures, estate planning, and more.
Jesse was a law clerk with Cohen, Todd, Kite & Stanford for two years before becoming an attorney. In law school, he served as a member of the Law Review and had two articles published. Prior to joining the firm, Jesse served as a fellow with the Ohio Innocence Project.
- Ohio, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, cum laude, 2019
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, cum laude, 2013
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers