Mr. Knowlden’s practice is a general practice with emphases in criminal defense and civil litigation. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked as a full-time law clerk with the firm for two years. During this time, Jesse conducted research and assisted other attorneys at the firm, including helping to successfully prove self-defense at the trial of a client charged with murder and attempted murder. Throughout his time at the firm, he has also gained experience in business and commercial law, asset protection, collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy issues, estate planning, and more. While in law school, Jesse served as a member of the Law Review and had two articles published. Prior to joining the firm, Jesse served as a fellow with the Ohio Innocence Project.
- Ohio, 2019
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, cum laude, 2019
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, cum laude, 2013
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers