As a newly licensed attorney, Mr. Nicolas Zuccarelli’s practice is a general practice. As a full time law clerk with Cohen, Todd, Kite & Stanford for more than a year, however, he has experience in many different areas including civil litigation, criminal defense, complex business transactions, collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy issues, estate planning, and more. Nick graduated first in his class from Salmon P. Chase College of Law where he also served as a Student Bar Association representative and assisted in the research and drafting of a published article examining the foundations of modern American contract law.
- Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, summa cum laude, 2017; Student Bar Association representative
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, summa cum laude, 2013
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association