Mr. Mire’s practice is concentrated in the areas of corporate and business law, real estate law, and probate. He has extensive experience counseling clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions of numerous businesses. Terry has also represented sellers and purchasers in commercial real estate transactions. He frequently appears in Ohio probate courts on estate matters. Terry has served as local counsel in business and real estate transactions.
- Ohio, 1972
- U.S District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1972
- B.A., Florida State University, 1969
- Successfully represented sellers and purchasers of national businesses.
- Represented real estate investors in completing both deferred and reverse tax-deferred exchanges.
- Successfully represented decedent’s estate in recovering embezzled assets.
- Cincinnati Bar Association